23 December 2018

Trip to South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory and New South Wales #14

Hi all
We have been in Wagga for two weeks now, staying with my brother Ian's family.
Whilst here we have caught up with family and friends and the days have just FLOWN past.  There are lots of people that we WANT to see but it is finding the day and time to see them.
I have been to the Hands On Weavers (HOW) group and renewed some friendships, and went to a weaving workshop where I made a pouch using cumbungi - under the tutorial of Harriet Goodall - a renowned Weaver from Robertson in NSW.
I got some great news on Wednesday of last week - an Art Gallery in Alice Springs want my weaving in their gallery.  I am currently completing orders for them.  All because they saw my Sista Basket when we were in their gallery.  I am pretty chuffed with that.
Only 2 days left before Christmas morning - so we are wishing ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and a safe and prosperous 2019.
Keep safe one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment